It is important for both clients and Insurers that we work together to reduce both the frequency and severity of claims.
We are here to help in the unfortunate event of a claim and our insurer partners provide a selection of useful risk management guidance and advice to help prevent losses from occurring.
Ready to get a quote?
If you’d like a quote, or have some questions first, our expert team are on-hand to help by email or by phone on 0117 930 0100.
QBE policyholders can access the following services:
• Bespoke/tailored risk management approach and advice.
• Technical advice on relevant risk management, claims and liability related matters via QBE Issues Forum guidance.
• QBE Risk Management events and specialist workshops.
• Access to a network of QBE support services.
• Partnerships with innovative service providers.
• Proactive rehabilitation support for injured employees and third parties, to help reduce claims costs and get valuable employees back to work quickly.
• Covid-19 risk management toolkit, created to help support policyholders as they restart their operations following the Covid-19 shutdown.
The facilities are provided using QBE’s dedicated risk management services.
Aviva have a dedicated website for risk management information and advice - visit Aviva Risk Management Solutions. You can also download Aviva’s Risk Management Solutions Brochure, which provides an introduction to their services.
We’ve put together a Technical Library, containing valuable trade-specific guidance for the exposures that many of our policyholders are likely to face.
Ready to get a quote?
In order for you to get the most out of SSR Combined, we encourage you to use our online quote platform, but we are happy to accept broking submissions and proposal forms, too.
T. 0117 9300 100
- Working at Height
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Flood Emergency Response
- Understanding Your Flood Risk
- Flood Checklist
- COVID-19 Unoccupied Buildings Best Practice
Are you a broker but also new to SSR?
We welcome all enquiries from new brokers. If you haven’t dealt with us before, just email us today for a log-in which will allow you access to our Broker Portal.
Are you looking for an insurance broker?
Although we do not deal directly with clients, we can help you find your ideal local broker who will access our niche products for you on a wholesale basis.