- Industries we cover
Need help finding the right products for your clients?
Per Capita Information
Find us online
We are able to insure most companies operating in this sector including their ancillary activities.
Cover is available for companies operating at height or working in high risk environments or overseas.
Typical activities we insure include:
- Pest & Vermin Contractors
- Removal of droppings
- Bird & rodent prevention
- Fly control
- Use of baits & poisons
- Audits & surveys
- Height work
- Wasp nest control
- Disposal of waste
- Use & sale of pesticides
- Use of hawks
- Timber preservation
- Camera surveys
- Rubbish clearance & sharps removal
- Pressure washing
- Use of firearms
Rates are dependent on number of years trading, claims experience, type of work done & areas worked with discounts given for trade association memberships & quality assurance standards.
- Employers Liability
- Public & Products Liability (including inefficacy)
- Commercial Property All Risks
- Business interruption All Risks
- Contract Works
- Professional Indemnity
- Property Terrorism Cover
- Legal Expenses
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Fidelity Guarantee
Significant benefits of our cover:
- Inefficacy cover up to the PL limit
- Damage to property being worked upon
- Treatment Risks cover (covers damage to wood fixtures & fittings, carpets & upholstery etc from incorrect application of products)
- Criminal & deliberate acts
- Failure to secure premises (e.g. not setting an alarm & a subsequent theft)
- Incorrect destruction of goods
- Damage to third party plant being operated
- £250 third party property excess
- Optional use of Firearms Extension £1,000,000 limit
- Optional Financial Loss (including products) Extension £500,000 limit
- Optional Fidelity Bonding Extension (not restricted to legal liability)
- Optional Loss/Consequential Loss of Keys Extension (legal liability for consequences of lost keys paid under PL & thus to the full PL limit)
- Optional temporary removal of customers goods Extension (to cover goods removed for treatment) £25,000 per customer & £100,000 aggregate
- Optional Misuse of phones Extension £50,000 limit
- Free Professional Indemnity section £100,000 limit (£500,000 limit available for BPCA contractors, higher if needed). Note BPCA membership requires a £500,000 PI limit & a £2m PL limit.
- Free Directors & Officers section £100,000 limit (higher limits available on request)
Scheme information documents:
Per Capita Quote
Get a quote for a company
with 10 employees or less
Main Scheme or
Per Capita Policies?
Not sure which scheme is right for your client?
Leave us your client’s renewal details & we will contact you nearer the time…
Are you a direct client?
Click here for details on how to arrange cover