- Industries we cover
Need help finding the right products for your clients?
Per Capita Information
Find us online
We are able to insure most companies operating in this sector whether they are involved in the manufacture, supply, installation, testing or design of products.
Cover is available for companies operating at height, using heat away or working in high risk environments or overseas.
Typical companies we insure include:
- Domestic, commercial & industrial electrical contractors(Including work on security & fire protection systems)
- Data & Network cabling
- Heating, Ventilation & air conditioning work
- Refrigeration engineers
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plumbing work where incidental to main risk
- Audio/Visual contractors
- Security & Electrical fencing
- Electrical testing & inspection/certification
- PAT testing
Rates are dependent on number of years trading, claims experience, type of work done & areas worked with discounts given for trade association memberships & quality assurance standards.
- Employers Liability
- Public & Products Liability (including inefficacy “failure to perform”)
- Commercial Property All Risks
- Business Interruption All Risks
- Contract Works
- Professional Indemnity
- Property Terrorism cover
- Legal Expenses
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Fidelity Guarantee
Significant benefits of our cover:
- Inefficacy cover to the PL limit
- Damage to that part worked on for alarm, extinguishing or security services (this provides cover for damage to carpets being lifted for example)
- Defective workmanship where there is damage to third party property or injury
- Temporary removal of customers goods
- Financial Loss (including Products) £500,000 limit
- Terrorism cover on PL/Prods/Inefficacy
- Accidental exposure to asbestos
- £250 third party property excess (increased in certain scenarios)
- Optional Loss of Gas Extension (for extinguisher & fire companies to cover loss of gas in systems being worked on)
- Free Professional Indemnity section £100,000 limit
- Free Directors & Officers section £100,000 limit
Scheme information documents:
Get a Quote
Get a quote using our online
or offline forms…
Main Scheme or
Per Capita Policies?
Not sure which scheme is right for your client?
Leave us your client’s renewal details & we will contact you nearer the time…
Are you a direct client?
Click here for details on how to arrange cover