- Industries we cover
Need help finding the right products for your clients?
Per Capita Information
Find us online
We are able to insure most companies operating in this sector including their ancillary activities.
Cover is available for companies operating at height or working in high risk environments or overseas.
Typical companies we insure include:
- Drain rodding
- High pressure drain jetting
- Drain repair & maintenance
- Root removal
- Sewer cleaning
- Associated groundworks
Rates are dependent on number of years trading, claims experience, type of work done & areas worked with discounts given for trade association memberships & quality assurance standards.
- Employers Liability
- Public & Products Liability (including inefficacy “failure to perform”)
- Commercial Property All Risks
- Business Interruption All Risks
- Contract Works
- Professional Indemnity
- Property Terrorism cover
- Legal Expenses
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Fidelity Guarantee
Significant benefits of our cover:
- Inefficacy cover (for failure to clear a blockage leading to water damage)
- Damage to property being worked on (damage to drains from incorrect work method)
- Criminal & deliberate acts
- Failure to secure premises
- £250 third party property excess, increased to £1000 for pressure washing & £2500 for groundworks
- Financial Loss (including products) Extension
- Optional Fidelity Bonding Extension (not restricted to legal liability & includes misuse of phones)
- Optional Loss/Consequential Loss of Keys Extension (legal liability for consequences of lost keys paid under PL & thus to the full PL limit)
- Optional Misuse of phones Extension
- Free Professional Indemnity section £100,000 limit
- Free Directors & Officers section £100,000 limit
Scheme information documents:
Get a Quote
Get a quote using our online
or offline forms…
Main Scheme or
Per Capita Policies?
Not sure which scheme is right for your client?
Leave us your client’s renewal details & we will contact you nearer the time…
Are you a direct client?
Click here for details on how to arrange cover