- Why choose SSR?
Need help finding the right products for your clients?
Per Capita Information
Find us online
Our TOBA provide these details but the following clarifies the main regulation queries we get:
- All our scheme insurers grant risk transfer to us but as per our TOBA this is not cascaded to brokers as standard. Consequently we are not authorised to hold client money & our Insurer monies are kept in an Insurer Trust Account set up in accordance with BIBA guidance.
- On request our insurers will consider allowing us to cascade risk transfer to placing brokers – to consider that we need details of what type of account you will keep the money in (bear in mind you cannot have a client money account if all insurers cascade risk transfer to you).
- We do permit co mingling in client money accounts & the interests of insurers are subordinated.
- Commission is deemed as earned on receipt of the payment from your client.
- We carry £20m Professional Indemnity cover & have written binding authorities with our scheme insurers.
Click the appropriate link below to download details of our Professional Indemnity Insurance or our Binding Authority confirmations: